Recently Hulu has emerged as one of the top choices for enjoying movies, TV shows, and other video clips. It has an extensive library available that you can browse and stream videos from, but the one downside is that if you want to save these videos on your PC and watch them later – you can’t.
While this limitation isn’t altogether uncommon, it means that in order to watch Hulu videos you need to have an active and stable internet connection. If your internet connection is intermittent or lags then you’re going to have issues.
To get around it – why not use the Movavi Screen Capture Studio to capture and save Hulu videos? It is a software that can essentially record any video footage directly from your screen, and since it is ever so easy to use and has numerous options available you should be able to set it to capture Hulu videos with just a few simple steps:
- Find the Hulu video that you want to save but don’t play it yet.
- Launch the Movavi Screen Capture Studio and position the yellow window (i.e. the screen capture region) to encompass the Hulu video.
- Check that the ‘System Audio’ icon is ticked (it will be by default).
- Click ‘REC’ to start the recording and press ‘Play’ on your Hulu video at the same time.
- When your recording is done stop it and decide whether or not you want to edit the video to maybe remove the first and last few seconds where there may be unwanted footage.
- Save your video in any format or by using one of the presets that will automatically optimize it for any device or platform.
For a more detailed look at the process you can head over to: http://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-download-hulu-videos.html
Suffice to say, capturing Hulu videos really isn’t all that tough with the Movavi Screen Capture Studio and if you like you could also use the software to enhance the video quality, cut or combine video segments, insert background music, use stylish transitions and much more.
It is so intuitive and user-friendly that all its features will be straightforward enough that you can acclimatize yourself with them in just a few minutes. Give it a try and see how quickly you’ll be able to learn how to capture Hulu videos with it.